The Department of Business Administration was created with the opening of the school. At present, about one thousand students are studying in the program and the number of graduates has also reached more than two thousand. We boast a number of talented alumni, including executives at Samsung Group, lawyers, medical doctors, numerous CEOs of mid-sized companies, and managing staff at large companies. Some graduates have even made their businesses successful overseas. The department offers various majors such as General Management, Fourth Industrial Management Specialist, Marketing Expert, Human Resource Management & Organization Development Specialist, Production Operation & Management Science Specialist, Financial Accounting Specialist, MIS Specialist, and Start-up Specialist Course. Our purpose is to foster the comprehensive thinking and problem-solving abilities necessary in a manager or expert. In particular, the department is seeking convergence studies that apply interdisciplinary knowledge that will enhance capabilities and solve various problems in the field.
Dept. of Business Administration
Vision: Top 10 College of Business Administration in Korea by 2020
We will decome a 'Top10' College Business Adiministration in Korea with our 3R and Jump Start strategy
Strategy: 3R (Robust, Rigorous, and Rapid) & Jump Start
- The department has been implementing this strategy since it was established in 2012, Robust: solid, basic education: Rigorous: thorougheducation management. Rapid: swift response to the environment
- It designated the period between 2013 and 2014 for its Jump Start, We will show a level of quality instruction content, student services,and business management that was unavailable in the past
- We plan to apply Competency-Based Education (CBE) and Problem-Based Learning (PBL) programs to education courses.
Smart Police (to scientize police work)
- Students and alumni working in various fields around the world and faculty developing expertise ahead of the times are our proud assets,
- The department is developing a new management culture where the humanities and business administration are harmonized.
Pride: PreBS, DBR,& Business Reading Club.
- We operate the PreBS, which provides information about the business school, We provide business-related cument issues through-real-timelectures and on - demand recorded files
- We provide the DongA Business Review ( DBR), As a bi-monthly business magazine, the and read various business issues.
- The Business Reading Club gathers every month to read and discuss current issues and classical literature, in addition, there is the Study Group,This ten-year study group gets together every week.